A TEMPORARY SERVICE division has been added to our portfolio to help support your continued success. We provide customized quality temporary services. With over 30 years of recruiting experience in the Washington, DC metro area, we can help fill the gaps where workload and workforce exist. We can work with companies and employees in all states and Canada.
Whether early morning or late afternoon, our temporary division is readily available for your urgent, or planned staffing needs. If an unexpected short term need arises or a long term project needs to be completed, Tangent will provide you with quality temporary candidates to enable your company to continue to run efficiently.
Temp to Hire
This program allows employers the opportunity to conduct an on-the-job evaluation of a candidate and the candidate the opportunity to demonstrate their skill set and work ethic. Within a customized time frame, both parties are able to evaluate the position in terms of their specific needs.
Temporary Benefits Available
- Short Term Health Insurance: Sometimes referred to as interim health insurance, this policy can provide short term medical coverage for up to six months. The policy can be renewed for an additional six month term under certain terms and conditions.
- Major Medical Health Insurance: With comparable coverage to many group medical plans, this policy is an individual health insurance policy that may be continued by the employee after the work assignment is complete without any increase in premium. Coverage options are extensive with choices of deductibles and other policy provisions that can be customized to individual needs.
- Dental Discounts: Dental savings are available through a network of approximately 24,000 dentists and specialists nationwide for many procedures including fillings, crowns, root canals, and dentures in addition to routine and preventative care.
- Credit Union Membership: Access to competitive rates on auto, home, and personal loans in addition to several other benefits of credit union membership is available with more than 1500 CU Service Centers nationwide.
- AFLAC: Supplemental insurance benefits are available through payroll deduction. Insurance options include life, short term disability, cancer, vision, and other AFLAC products.
- Transportation Benefit: With a Transportation Account, Pre-Tax Dollars can be used through payroll deductions to pay for qualified work-related commuting and/or parking expenses.
Background and Drug Screenings can be performed for eligible employees hired in a temporary capacity, generally with a 48-hour business day turnaround.